Marketing Recipe That Works
After a long career in the Food Service Industry and owning my own Catering Business for many years, I tend to use food stories in my writing.
Now if this was a recipe for …. Let say Chicken Broccoli Ziti for 6 people I’d say :
- 5 pieces of chicken Breast bake at 350 for 1/2 hour
- Broccoli Florets (1 bag frozen) or 2 heads cut and steam for a few minutes
- 1lb of penne or rigatoni (really the pasta of your choice) cook it al dente
- After the chicken is done and cooled cut it up in bite size pieces – mix in the cooked penne – mix in the broccoli – add in olive oil till it has a nice mixed consistency – add in salt,pepper and Minced garlic and grated cheese (I like alot of Romano) also add 1/2 can of chicken stock if you like. Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. Mix it all together well , Put it all in a Casserole dish with a cover or throw away 1/2 steam pan with lid for about 1/2 hour at 350. Simple as that. This is an easy one to throw together ahead of time and then just toss it in the oven when you get home to heat up. Enjoy!!
I get side tracked sometimes when I’m Hungry (must be that Italian up-bringing).
In Regards to Business and Website Exposure
Short and sweet , this is the RECIPE :
- Original Content with Your Story, Your path, Your experiences … Be yourself
- Helpful tips, education / Information — about your– product / service
- Add Video Content to your website (original or related by other experts in the field)
- Add a weekly message to keep in touch with potential visitors
- Mix all these ingedients with On page SEO , Off page SEO , LINKS and TIME.
- Let this all simmer and the end result will be organic traffic to your site that can’t be stopped
SEO + LINKS + TIME = WEBSITE SUCCESS
Let me know if you need any assistance putting together a recipe for success !
Email Me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone # : 603-321-1671